REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT
Streamers, also known as flags, are an effective way of warning / instructing people of hidden equipment or dangers. The most common streamer used in the aerospace industry is the “REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT”. We manufacture these as per NAS standards but also offer this product in a variety of custom widths & lengths according to your request.
REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT Streamers are completely customizable, here are some ways how:
- Available in many fabrics, colors & sizes
- Custom printing – warning information
- Company logo, call signs, etc. can be printed on opposite side
- Flame retardant assembly
- Easily attach streamer with a pre-installed lanyard and key ring of any length
- heat shrink tubing is added to prevent scratching the aircraft
- Added hook & loop for a roll up option
- Pre-assembly of a lanyard systems for various applications using aircraft cable, ferrules, key rings or tabs and heat shrink tubing in any configuration requested.
- Variety of safety ball locking pins for many applications which conform to design requirements specified and/or Military standard such as MS17985, MS17986 etc.
We will gladly work with you to arrive at a solution to all your needs.
Also known as baggage or cargo nets, there are many available combinations of materials & hardware to fit application required.
Technical support available to assist you in developing a product that suits your mission requirements.
- A wide variety of source approved hardware from industry recognized vendors in stock.
- Materials & combinations to meet a vast array of configurations and strengths.
- Made from aviation grade flame retardant webbing.
- Made to measure (Build-2-Print) using established methods & operations.
Emergency Escape Line
High strength materials able to withstand 2000 lbs or more.
Available in the form of rope or webbing, these lines are used during emergency to assist in the safe evacuation for the passengers.
- Many hardware configurations to meet any safety requirement
- Stowage options available
- Made to measure with splicing, knots, etc. (Build-2-Print)