Aircraft Sling & Tie down
Slings and tie downs are used for many applications such as for hoisting engine cowlings. They are manufactured and inspected in-house to your specifications or requirements.
- A wide variety of source-approved hardware from industry leading vendors in stock.
- Tie down straps can be designed in variety of configurations and strengths.
- Made from aviation grade flame-retardant webbing or cord.
Flight Testing | Ferrying
Smoke Curtains | Fire Barriers
Our experience can provide assistance and solutions to reduce costs and delays during any phase of development. We have helped our customers with a variety of flight testing products such as smoke barriers.
- Variety of flame-retardant, heavy-duty, military grade materials available such vinyl coated cotton.
- Made to measure & specifications
- Technical support & prototyping services
Expedite the design process by consulting us with your requirements.
Flame Retardant Insulated Blanket
Manufactured to specification using quilted insulation blanket formulated specifically for aerospace use to meet FAR 25.853 flame tests. Used in a variety of applications:
- Cockpit enclosures for ferrying green aircraft or flight tests.
- Interior fuselage lining.
Stowage | Cabin Interiors
Variety of possible solutions for the stowage of items during flight.
- Oxygen masks
- Life vest
- Emergency Location Transmitter (E.L.T.)
- Halon extinguisher cover
Available in a vast array of FAR 25.853 materials (leather, nylon, vinyl, etc.)
Seat Covers | Interior
When maintenance is required inside the aircraft cabin, our soft flannel lined cotton throw-on covers will help protect the seats from accidental damage. We also provide custom interior solutions tailored to your requirements & individual needs.
Available in single seat or divan sofa configuration and fitted for charter applications or regular use.
Specialized Ground Support Equipment (SGSE)
Production | Maintenance Tooling
Specify your safety and product requirements and we will use our knowledge and expertise to accommodate you with a budget-friendly solution to meet your needs.
- Production line damage or injury prevention
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD) covers & plugs
- Maintenance support blocks
- Wire/Cable wraps
Tractor Doors | Tarps & Covers | GSE
Most ground servicing vehicles such as baggage carts come equipped with a rigid metal door with a glass window. These doors often need replacing, which can be very costly.
At a fraction of the price of a metal door, our functional alternatives are:
- Easily replaceable
- Lightweight and flexible
- Made from heavy duty, fire retardant vinyl with a clear window for visibility.
A faulty door latch can be the root cause of very costly repairs, re-routing and delays.
Simply and effectively eliminate this risk of damage to aircrafts with our alternative vinyl solution.