Aircraft Exhaust & Inlet
While the aircraft is parked, insects and birds can find their way into the aircraft via any inlet, vent or exhaust. Eventually they may make a nest, resulting in unnecessary and costly damage or delay, which could have been easily avoided by using a plug or cover.
Some of the common areas needing protection are:
- Environmental Control System (ECS)
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Vents – Fuel, Tail cone, louvers, grills, etc.
- Naca scoops
- Chemical, UV & mildew resistant
- Flame retardant (FAR 25.853)
- Water repellant
While the aircraft is parked or undergoing maintenance, there is a potential risk of injury to personnel. We produce padded covers that stand out and help prevent accidents. As well, some instruments have openings or sensors that need protection from accidental activation or insect or bird invasion.
- Pitot static probes
- Angle of Attack Vane (AOA)
- Total Air Temperature probe (TAT)
- Ice Detector Probe
- Static Wing Wicks
- Air driven generators (RAT)
- VHF, ELT, DME Antennas
- Fuel Drains & masts
We specialize mainly in Bombardier aircraft, however many of our products can fit other aircraft with minor adjustments. We are always looking to expand our product line to help assure all aircraft are properly protected.
We have aircraft instrumentation protection to fit:
- Rockwell-Collins (UTC) – AOA vanes, Ice detectors, Rotary Air Turbines
- Rosemount Temperature Sensors – Probes (Pitot / TAT)
- Sensor Systems Inc – Aircraft Antennas
Aircraft Landing Gear
These covers help protect the tires and braking system against from harmful UV rays and chemicals during maintenance, storage and washing.
- Fire retardant fabric (FAR 25.853)
- UV / Mildew / Chemical resistant material
- Robust design
- Rapidly installed / removed
We also offer a variety of safety ball locking pins:
- Landing doors
- Actuator safety sleeves
- Ground lock manual release
- Nose Landing Gear Lock
- Main Landing Gear lock
Rapidly installed from inside the cockpit to effectively reduce the temperature inside by reflecting away the UV rays. Helps protect the interior avionics from excessive heat during short term parking.
Exterior Windshield Cover
For extended outdoor storage, it is highly advisable to use an exterior cover. These covers are made with a durable light weight shell to help prevent ice or snow buildup and damage from sand or hail storms.
We also provide similar solutions to protect the efficiency of winglets.